• We support knowledge workers e.g. researchers, doctors, lawyers, consultants
• We creat mind groups and connect them to a trusted network
• We connect any knowledge worker through professional identification
• We provide a secured and trusted knowledge platform
• We facilitate the integration of knowledge and the secure sharing of knowledge
• We provide an invisible non-intrusive assistant
We introduce a new dimension to the existing world of hashtag
Let us know your ideas
Do you have programming skills for iOS, Obj-C, and Mobile Websites? Are you currently involved in another startup company ?
* Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces* Be a Blockchain evangelist while maintaining hands-on experience to effectively execute POCs/lead technical teams* Produce thought leadership and be involved in both writing/speaking engagements* Contribute towards business growth through technological advisory and development* Supervise the research work Provide innovative solutions to build and drive client systems.* Is able to adopt his blockchain knowledge to the use of hashgraph within the application
* Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.* Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.* Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.* Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.* Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.* Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.* Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.* Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Working with Hashgraph’s Business Development and Developer Advocacy teams to secure new clients by leading initial interactions with customers and answering initial client questions.• Organize and work with system integration partners to identify and secure the right partner with the right expertise for each client project.• Direct the execution and delivery of client term sheets, licenses, and projects as needed.• Brainstorm and participate in new business development initiatives.• Ensure all projects and all clients are happy and having their needs met by the Hashgraph team and partners• Manage client expectation and ensure all necessary inputs from client are taken into account during the lifecycle and working relationship.• Build long-lasting, trusted relationships with all Hashgraph clients.• Proactively manage the license and partnership pipeline with the business development team.• Be in constant communication with team on skype group channel and google live worksheets
- Interacts with the mobile apps and web platform developers- Interacts for the workout out the technical requirements/specifications- Understands iOS, ObjC and Mobile Websites codes- has a team with reference or experience in social media platforms, augmented reality, blockchain, content marketing- has business and workflow competence- native english speaker, based in Switzerland
Profile of theCwind Webflow recording (automation) Expert and Designer: Supports the tCw CEO in all kind of designer issues (during work hours, but also on demand on saterday and sunday); Supports the Tech Leader in all kind of designer issues (during work hours and work days); Adopts or provides the new wireframes or needed design in a daily development process for the app developers; Understands the user steps taken and the user internet-experiences on webservices (e.g. at work the workflow or at home the activity flow) ; Drafts and designs new integrated decisions and execution trees, its technical options/criterias/measures so that the developers can code and make database adoptions; Integrates the structured user feedback; Assists proactively designer issues of the developer team after consulting the Tech Leader on the main skype channel; Works out the design of the app/UX design/consols according the mind map from scratch (also according documentation of operant use and flow, existing invisionapp versions); provides adoptions of the tech specifications; Has business and workflow competence; Native english speaker, based in Switzerland. Please write an application with subject 'Webflow recording (automation) Expert and Designer'
Profile of theCwind Chief Technology Officer: - develops mobile apps and web platform (CTO is able to write iOS, ObjC and Mobile Websites codes) - works out the technical requirements/specifications - has a team with reference or experience in social media platforms, augmented reality, blockchain, content marketing - has business and workflow competence - work out the main direcons of IP patents of theCwind with the IP lawyer team - native english speaker, based in Switzerland. Please write an application with subject 'CTO'.
Profile of theCwind project manager: Supports the CEO in all kind of project issues; Supports the CTO in all kind of project issues to develop mobile apps and web platform; Works out the main directions of IP patents of theCwind with the IP lawyer team; native English speaker, based in Switzerland. Please write an application with subject 'Project Manager'.
Recruiting process: Interested parties will be evaluated according to the specifications on the profile, specific tests, team SWOT, their learning curve and during a demo working day. The final decision is based on the CEO and the advisory board member Professor Dr.Rod Franklin.
Make a free website with Yola