The C wind solutions
It's time for the social mediation of services
Cofounder, CTO, Blockchain and Java Developer, webflow experts, high-end iOS/c-objective/mobile websites programmers
Have you worked for whatsapp, viber, weChat or facebook messenger?
Do you have programming skills for iOS, Obj-C, and Mobile Websites? Are you currently involved in another startup company ?
Profile of theCwind Blockchain and Java Developer
* Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
* Be a Blockchain evangelist while maintaining hands-on experience to effectively execute POCs/lead technical teams
* Produce thought leadership and be involved in both writing/speaking engagements
* Contribute towards business growth through technological advisory and development
* Supervise the research work Provide innovative solutions to build and drive client systems.
* Is able to adopt his blockchain knowledge to the use of hashgraph within the application
* Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
* Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
* Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
* Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
* Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
* Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
* Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
* Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Working with Hashgraph’s Business Development and Developer Advocacy teams to secure new clients by leading initial interactions with customers and answering initial client questions.
• Organize and work with system integration partners to identify and secure the right partner with the right expertise for each client project.
• Direct the execution and delivery of client term sheets, licenses, and projects as needed.
• Brainstorm and participate in new business development initiatives.
• Ensure all projects and all clients are happy and having their needs met by the Hashgraph team and partners
• Manage client expectation and ensure all necessary inputs from client are taken into account during the lifecycle and working relationship.
• Build long-lasting, trusted relationships with all Hashgraph clients.
• Proactively manage the license and partnership pipeline with the business development team.
• Be in constant communication with team on skype group channel and google live worksheets
- Interacts with the mobile apps and web platform developers
- Interacts for the workout out the technical requirements/specifications
- Understands iOS, ObjC and Mobile Websites codes
- has a team with reference or experience in social media platforms, augmented reality, blockchain, content marketing
- has business and workflow competence
- native english speaker, based in Switzerland
Profile of theCwind Webflow recording (automation) Expert and Designer: Supports the tCw CEO in all kind of designer issues (during work hours, but also on demand on saterday and sunday); Supports the Tech Leader in all kind of designer issues (during work hours and work days); Adopts or provides the new wireframes or needed design in a daily development process for the app developers; Understands the user steps taken and the user internet-experiences on webservices (e.g. at work the workflow or at home the activity flow) ; Drafts and designs new integrated decisions and execution trees, its technical options/criterias/measures so that the developers can code and make database adoptions; Integrates the structured user feedback; Assists proactively designer issues of the developer team after consulting the Tech Leader on the main skype channel; Works out the design of the app/UX design/consols according the mind map from scratch (also according documentation of operant use and flow, existing invisionapp versions); provides adoptions of the tech specifications; Has business and workflow competence; Native english speaker, based in Switzerland. Please write an application with subject 'Webflow recording (automation) Expert and Designer'
Profile of theCwind Chief Technology Officer: - develops mobile apps and web platform (CTO is able to write iOS, ObjC and Mobile Websites codes) - works out the technical requirements/specifications - has a team with reference or experience in social media platforms, augmented reality, blockchain, content marketing - has business and workflow competence - work out the main direcons of IP patents of theCwind with the IP lawyer team - native english speaker, based in Switzerland. Please write an application with subject 'CTO'.
Profile of theCwind project manager: Supports the CEO in all kind of project issues; Supports the CTO in all kind of project issues to develop mobile apps and web platform; Works out the main directions of IP patents of theCwind with the IP lawyer team; native English speaker, based in Switzerland. Please write an application with subject 'Project Manager'.
Recruiting process: Interested parties will be evaluated according to the specifications on the profile, specific tests, team SWOT, their learning curve and during a demo working day. The final decision is based on the CEO and the advisory board member Professor Dr.Rod Franklin.
theCwind solutions AG
Business Center Metalli
CH-6300 Zug Switzerland